Tuesday 2 August 2011

Mom's Love

I just had to write this to get it off my chest. I’m a recently divorced single mom of 2 kids, the oldest is 1. About a week ago, I was talking to my best friend Melissa, who’s a couple years older than me and has a son the same age as mine, their even on the soccer team together. I was over her house and I saw paperwork from planned parenthood, she had an abortion, which was odd because she also is currently single, at least I thought and she tells me everything. I brought it up casually in conversation over a couple glasses of wine and she got uptight and quickly tried to defer the subject when I asked her who the father was. I told her I was happy she was seeing someone, she had been less tense so she was being sexually satisfied. But the curiosity was eating me, why so secretive? After the you promise you wont judge oath, she told me it was Brian, it took a minute to register, her son Brian. I was at a loss for words, she confessed they had been in a sexual relationship for nearly a year. She continued to tell me briefly how it started and how he satisfies her like no other guy she’s had. I didn’t talk, only asked a few questions but I admit I got wet as she described it, Brian is very good looking. She knew I was turned on, she went into some details like how her and Brian were going bareback a for awhile and she eventually wants to have another child with him. She then shifted the subject to something I really wasn’t expecting, she asked me if I ever thought about my son. I told her I think he’s very attractive but never really thought of him sexually, at least not aware of it. Then she began to give me a convincing argument and ask me questions, such as did I ever see him naked and did I look, and the answer was yes. I went home that night and thought about what she had told me, it was weird but hot at the same time, I’ve known Brian since he was a toddler. I saw my son come home later and I didn’t look at him the same then when I saw him that morning, he had no shirt on and was sweaty from skateboarding, I looked at his broad chest with lust for the first time. Ive been thinking about him non-stop all week ever since. I told Melissa I want what she has, she said I should buy some sexy lingerie and seduce Matt but Im too nervous. Any other moms feel the same for their boys? I could use some advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment