Saturday 14 March 2009

My Little Hooker

I want to tell something about my wife Barbara, that no one else knows about except a former sorority sister.  This isn't something that did happen, but something that almost did.  Everyone thinks of my wife as sweet, even innocent, but they could not be more wrong!  We have been married some years now with two children, but earlier in our marriage we went through a very rough time.  For a while it looked like our marriage was over.  We worked through it somehow, but about a year later my wife confessed something shocking to me.  She had been corresponding with her former soroity sister in Nevada.  Barbara had already made plans that after our divorce she would move out to Nevada and become a legal prostitute!!  I was shocked to find out that Barbara was really a dirty slutty whore!!  This was something she wanted to do!!  Become a prostitute!!!!  

To think how very close the now mother of my children had come to selling her naked body to countless strangers for their sexual pleasure!!  When we have sex, I now like to fantasize I'm paying for her body for sex at one of those "ranches".  If anyone were to find out about this, they would know what a slut Barbara really is!!  Only I know, that instead of "sweet and innocent", I am married to a dirty, slutty, whore!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment