Tuesday 2 August 2011

Swallowed My Brother

Being naked was almost a tradition in my youth, my parents were divorce, and us the children were living with our mom which was most of the time, working, leaving us free of real parental authority. To spare time our mom would make us bath together and sleep 2 in the same bed so from my early days up to my teen years i was used to see my brothers and sister naked and from time to time see them developed. in the summer we would walk and play around naked inside and outside the house 'cause the nearest neighbors were miles away. One day as i was in the bathtub with my brother and saw him masturbate. curious I ask him what he was doing, he gladly explain. i was so amazed by this new found way of pleasure. by the time we were done i was still horny and were he. being older and more daring he ask me if i wanted to lick his penis. arguing that if i would do it he would do the same to me after. he finally succeeded to convince me and i got down on my knee in front of him and swallowed my brother and made my first blowjob, i was 11 he was 14 when he was about to cum he pushed me away and ejaculated all over me. For years, when bed time would come, he would wait for everyone to be asleep and creep in my bed to masturbate or have blowjob. one day he invited a friend to sleep over and they ask me to dressed with our sister cloth and then they play with me pretending a was a girl it felt awkward at first but i enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment