Tuesday 2 August 2011

Bisexual Chatmate

I chatted on line with Edna for 7 months last year. I lied to her at first telling her I was 50 years old when I'm really only 25. I doubted whether she told me the truth all the time, saying she was a 52 year old bisexual who liked and had many times mistreated men she had dated. She said she lived with a 43 year old woman named Sally who was also a bisexual and had distain for men. I got mixed up sometimes forgetting things I had already told her. I told her I was 6 ft. tall, 180 lbs and married but the truth is I'm 5'7, 132 lbs. and single. She caught me in lies many times and confronted me about it. The reason I kept chatting with her is that I always had a fetish to be dominated by a woman. Some of the things she told me were exciting for me and it sounded like she was sincere about the things she did to some of her male friends. Some things were outlandish and hard to beleive but never the less excited me when I chatted online with her. Many times I admitted to her that I was masturbating as she told me some of her stories. She related instances of dominating men by spanking and sexually assaulting them into submission. I was brave chatting with her but the reality is that I have always been the bashful type. Thats why my social and sex life had been so bad. After many months I did admit to her my true situation admitting I had lied many times and wondered if she had lied to me. I told her my real name is David and not Jake, and admitted my true height and weight. That night I found she only lived 11 miles from my apartment and she asked if I would like to meet her to prove she hadn't lied to me. That weekend we met at a dinner and she didn't lie at all. She looked every bit of 52, had greying hair and was tall and thin, just as she had told me. I enjoyed meeting her and we continued to chat almost everynight. She began questioning me about my sex life and asked if I was serious about my fetish. I was but was still hesitant about actually doing that or having her do things to me which she offered to do. Another month or two went by and she kept asking me if I would like her and Sally to fulfill my sexual fetish. I didn't have the nerve or courage to admit I did. She began telling me I was a chicken and insisted she or Sally wouldn't really hurt me badly. The way she talked about things greatly aroused me and I let her talk me into going to her house on a particular Saturday. It was in May 2010 and I got there about 3 pm. She introduced me to Sally who was exactly like she discribed to me. Shorter than Edna and slightly heavy, brown eyes and short brown hair. We sat and talked for over an hour and Edna more or less gave me ground rules I had to agree to. She bluntley told me I had to obey her and Sally at all times and if I wanted anything I had to ask their permission. They took me into what was like a family room only there was a long table in the middle. Edna then ordered me to take all my clothes off and get on the table. I doubt if I was ever more embarrassed as I decided to take a chance on this. I am not very well endowed but slowly started getting undressed. For the next three hours I was first spanked by the two of them then tied to the table. Sally began by shaving my pubic hair then put rope rings around my scrotum and penis. Before I knew what was happening Edna attached my legs to two lenghts of wood simalar to a gyno exam table leaving me completly exposed to them. It was humiliating but the spankings although quite painful was arousing to me and I still had an erection. I laid there unable to move as Sally began getting on the table wearing only a sweatshirt. She strattled my face and not just said it but ordered me to perform oral sex, only saying "eat me now". As I began doing it Edna put shaving cream in the crack of my ass and shaved me there. As I kept giving Sally oral sex I then felt something enter my rectum and it took a second or two before I realized it was a vibrator. Edna began pushing the vibrator in and out of me, removed the rope rings and began masturbating me. Sally had her vagina pushed into my face and Edna would masturbate me then stop and start over and over. Sally orgasmed and got off the table and Edna made me beg her to let me cum. After I did she took the vibrator out of me and replaced it with a butt plug which I had never seen one of before. It was slightly painful but in what seemed like one motion they untied me, turned me over and began spanking me again only this time with what looked like a balloon stick. They forced me to say please and thank you many times before they stopped. I was there until 11 pm and forced to give Edna oral sex the second time. It has turned out to be the best sexual experiences I have ever had. I have been with them at least once a week since then and they suprise me each time doing things to me I dislike but have to submit to in order to be allowed to climax.

No comments:

Post a Comment