Thursday 30 April 2009

Incest with Sister

The other day me and my sister were napping in the same bed. I woke up with a hard on and her ass was pressed against my dick. So I slid the waistband of my underwear down under my balls and began rubbing myself. Soon I got tired of this and began rubbing my dick against her back and ass. However, I soon got tired of her panties being in the way and slid them down to her knees and then continued.

While I was stroking myself she rolled over and I nearly died of fright. Luckily, she was still sleeping like a baby. Now I could clearly see her hairy pussy. I wound up touching it with my fingers but I could never get close enough with my dick for fear of waking her. After a while I pulled her panties back up and ejaculated on her back.

No comments:

Post a Comment